OBM Legal Consulting (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor” or “us” or “we”) respects your privacy and processes personal data as a data controller in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
1) what personal data is collected and how;
2) for what purposes and on what grounds your personal data is processed;
3) how long your personal data is stored;
4) Who your personal data is shared with;
5) how your personal data is protected;
6) the rights you have as data subject;
Personal Data: is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that is processed may include:
1)Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
2)Contact details such as your e-mail address, postal address and phone number;
3)Data related to the device you use to visit our website, such as an IP address;
4)Data related to your visit to our website;
5) Personal data you provide for the purpose of attending events or meetings, such as access
and dietary requirements;
6) Personal data you may provide for the purpose of a job application, such as your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, nationality, marital status and any other personal data set out in your application.
7) Any other personal data relating to you which you may provide or that we may obtain in relation to the purposes and based on grounds set out below. We collect this personal data because you provided this data to us. For example, you may provide data when entering into an agreement with us, by entering your data on our website, by giving us your business card or by applying for a job. We may also collect your personal data from other sources, such as local counsel, counterparties, the Trade Register, the Land Registry or by using publically available sources.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
OBM Legal Consulting may process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) To provide legal services;
2) To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations;
3) For marketing and business development activities, such as news updates, invitations for events and other marketing communications that may be of interest to you
4) To handle your job application or subscription to events;
5) To generate statistics regarding the use of the website and/or to analyse and improve the
OBM Legal Consulting will process your personal data using one or more of the following legal
1) Performance of a contract;
2) Compliance with a legal obligation;
3) Legitimate interest;
4) Your consent.
Sharing with others
include, but is not limited to:
1) Third parties relevant to the legal services that OBM Legal Consulting provides, such as counterparties, local counsel, courts, regulatory authorities and governmental institutions;
2) Third parties that OBM Legal Consulting engages with, such as supervisory authorities and
other bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations;
Third parties to whom OBM Legal Consulting transfers your personal data are themselves responsible for compliance with privacy legislation. OBM Legal Consulting is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. To be able to provide the legal services, it may be necessary for OBM Legal Consulting to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside of the European Economic Area. In that case, OBM Legal Consulting will ensure that the data transfer is compliant with the applicable law.
OBM Legal Consulting has taken technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal data, or if there are indications of misuse,please contact email@example.com
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights: 1) Right of access. This means you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which OBM Legal Consulting is entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
2) The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
3) The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which OBM Legal Consulting is required to retain your data in order to meet the legal and regulatory obligations;
4) The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which OBM Legal Consulting is legally entitled to refuse your request;
5) The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
6) The right to object to profiling;
7) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
8) The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which OBM Legal Consulting is entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet the legal and regulatory obligations.
The website does not use any tracking cookies or advertising cookies.
If you need further information or have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via email: